This is an ongoing project.
Biosol Renewables UK are installing the first ever boiler to burn horse manure in the UK. it is via a Swebo Biotherm system.
- The SWEBO BioTherm is available in versions from 80 kw to 1000 kw.
- The burner is available in both single and double design versions.
- The SWEBO BioTherm double version is adapted for scalable operation
- Examples of compatible fuels:
- Horse manure (moisture content up to 50%)
- Moist wood chips (moisture content up to 61%)
- Waste pellets
- Traditional pellets
- Harvesting residue
- offal, etc.
- Extremely low emissions.
- combustion temperature in the combustion chamber approx. 850 degrees
- combustion temperature in the secondary pipes/SCC approx. 1,100 degrees
- SWEBO Backup automatic backup function with pellets that automatically comes into force unless the manure can be fired or if it runs out.