We at Biosol Renewables UK LTD are a supplier of wood chip among the many other services we provide. We supply virgin and A grade wood chip for the biomass market.
Using wood chip and biomass as your primary source of fuel has many advantages, from the reduced C02 emissions to the price stability of this type of fuel.
What are the advantages of biomass wood chip boilers?
- Reduced carbon emissions – much less than oil, log, coal or gas-fired boilers
- Equivalent heat to traditional fossil fuels
- Wood chip are much more price stable than many other forms of fuel
- Available on demand and are now extensively produced within the UK
- Wood chip boilers are now extremely advanced and can operate up to a 95% efficiency rate
- Wood chip boilers are widely used across Europe as a favourable alternative to gas or oil
- Wood chip can be used by those who are not currently on the national grid
- Easy to switch to wood chip as boilers are similar to oil-fired boilers
- Boilers are low maintenance and easy to control, through automatic settings
- Wood chip falls under the Renewable Heat Incentive – meaning that users can receive payments for the energy they produce (if eligible)
If the above list is not enough to convince you about the advantages of wood chip or biomass boilers, then we’d recommend that you contact one of our expert team who can talk you through the benefits of this type of renewable fuel.
If you have any queries or need a quotation for wood chip supply please fill out a contact form or contact us on 0800 689 0550.